Reserve your spot today, for the 2019 World's Fair.
Hosted at 4930 LaVerna Road, Springfield, IL 62707
Buy your seats here!
Doors and silent auction open at
6:00 PM; Dinner is served at 7:15 PM
and a virtual filling of a 40-foot
container is at 8:40 PM.
This year we will also have a lovely
wall-of-wine, so join us and buy
your cork at our raffle table.
This is sure to be an
enjoyable evening. We look
forward to seeing you there!
ADDITIONAL - 2019 MISSION OUTREACH EVENTS
- SAVE THE 2019 DATES (click here to become a sponsor):
- World's Fair will be held on Saturday, April 13th at 4930 LaVerna Road, Springfield, IL 62707
- Trivia Night will be held on Friday, October 4th at 4930 LaVerna Road, Springfield, IL 62707
- Abundance Live will be held on Saturday, November 2nd at Erin's Pavilion in Springfield, IL
- 11th Annual Trivia Night // Memories from the night - CLICK HERE
- 4th Annual Abundance Live // Memories from the night - CLICK HERE
To learn more information about event sponsorship opportunities, please contact our office at 217.525.8843.
SPONSORS MAKE OUR MISSION, THEIR MISSION.
SEE WHO SUPPORTS US AND CALL TODAY TO GET INVOLVED!
Every year the World's Fair spotlights the culture and cuisine of a country or region that we serve. Participants enjoy hors d'oeuvres, dinner and an evening of live entertainment. There is a raffle, silent auction and an opportunity to fill a forty-foot shipping container. This event is generally held in April.
This popular fall event, that is held in our warehouse and sets the tone for fun with themes, decorations and trivia categories. Many attendees wear costumes to match the event theme as they compete for prizes. A meal is served with beverages and snacks available for a minimal donation. This event is generally held in October.
We bring the bayou to the Midwest at this event where we share the abundance that is given to us in our lives. We celebrate all that our sponsors provide to us; in abundance, with live zydeco music, a low country-shrimp boil, appetizers, desserts and drinks. This event is catered by our partner, Robert's Seafood where they provide the best cuisine for a minimal cost that you can't find cheaper in the area. This event is generally held in November.