Since our founding in 2002, Mission Outreach has:
- Improved healthcare quality and saved lives in more than 95 low-resource countries around the world.
- Provided doctors, nurses, medical staff, volunteers and family caregivers with the tools necessary to provide healing, hope, and joy to people who live in areas where poverty and disease are rampant.
- Equipped 530 medical mission organizations with medical supplies and equipment.
- Saved and redistributed 10 million pounds of surplus medical equipment and supplies valued at over $85 million that would have otherwise ended up in landfills.
- Made a difference because of the support of countless people throughout the world.
Click the image above to help Southeast Nigeria raise funds for
their medical supplies and equipment container shipment. To learn
more about follow this link "Equipping for COVID in Nigeria"